Tuesday, April 15, 2014

#90DayChallenge Begins

Hello everyone! So this post is from my other blog..so ignore the happy sunday all! But anyway my starting picture has been included. Enjoy!


Happy Sunday all!!
So today officially kicks off my #90DayChallenge and boy am I excited. As promised, I’m back with my starting pictures and the updated rules.
First and foremost here are the updated rules:
  • Drink 3-4L of water EVERY DAY.
  • Eat every 2-3 hours throughout the day,
  • Workout 1 hr a day, 5-6x a week.
  • Create a motivation journal (Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook Group) to track your progress.
  • Weekly group discussions in the FB group about any and everything.
  • $1 in a mason jar for every successful 1 hr workout completed.
  • #90daychallenge when posting pictures
  •  No Alcohol (1 Cheat Day a month)
  • Get plenty of rest.
  • Take Day 1, 30,60,90 day pictures for progression.
  • Do not stray from foods listed on meal plan.
& here are my starting pictures. I totally forgot to take a picture of my back but I will have my mother do one tomorrow when we workout.
Image
These are my April Goals:

Also, I've decided to focus on my lovely legs for the next few weeks so here is a starting picture of my babies.


By the way I HATE socks. I always lose them and they make my feet sweat but that's the reason they don't match in the picture lol.
Until next time loves.
Start sweating sweetheart,
Love Erricka

No comments:

Post a Comment