Tuesday, April 22, 2014

30 Days Later...

30 days hath September...

 Time flies when you are having fun. Man oh man, it has been 30 days since I started my fitness journey and boy has it been a blast so far, with the exception of sore legs but hey 


RIGHT!?

Any way this post is going to rather quick! 30 days have passed and here is what I'm currently looking like:


here is where I started:

STATS:
Weight - 135  129 pounds
Waist - 28  27.5 inches
Hips - 37 1/2 inches
Chest - 32 inches
Thighs - Right:22.5 inches Left:22 inches

So far I've lost a half an inch on my waist, which is a plus for me as I'm trying to get down to atleast a 26 inch waist. I'm also hoping to add inches to my favorite part of my body, my waist and thighs. Also, although the measurements are showing a huge loss, I'm noticng a huge difference in pictures as well as when I wake up in the morning. I haven't measured my arms yet but I will be sure to measure those some time this weekend and will update this post with those measurements.

During the whole month of May I will be focusing on strengthening my core and increasing my flexibility. Along with that focus I'm still hoping to pay special attention to my legs. 

60 days until Summer guys!

Start sweating sweetheart,
Love Erricka

No comments:

Post a Comment